I am a Ph.D. candidate in Computer Science at George Mason University (GMU). I work as a Graduate Research Assistant at the Design Computing and Extended Reality (DCXR) Group, advised by Prof. Lap-Fai Yu. Before joining GMU, I received my MCS degree in Computer Science at the University of Virginia, and BS degree in Computer Science at Beijing Institute of Technology.
My research interests are on utilizing computer vision/graphics and AI techniques to create better VR/AR experiences.
[CV] [Google Scholar]
- [May 2022] Our SIGGRAPH 2022 paper “Interactive Augmented Reality Storytelling Guided by Scene Semantics” is featured on the SIGGRAPH Blog.
- [April 2022] One Paper accepted by ACM SIGGRAPH 2022.
- [August 2021] One Paper accepted by ACM SIGGRAPH Asia 2021.
- [April 2021] One Paper accepted by Frontiers in Virtual Reality.
- [June 2019] One Paper accepted by IROS 2019.
- [May 2019] I receive my MS degree in Computer Science at the University of Virginia.
- [April 2019] I will join Prof. Lap-Fai Yu’s group as a Ph.D. student starting from August 2019.
| Interactive Augmented Reality Storytelling Guided by Scene Semantics|
Changyang Li, Wanwan Li, Haikun Huang, Lap-Fai Yu
ACM Transactions on Graphics (Proceeding of SIGGRAPH 2022)
[Paper] [Supplementary Material] [Video] [Project] [Code]
| Synthesizing Scene-Aware Virtual Reality Teleport Graphs|
Changyang Li, Haikun Huang, Jyh-Ming Lien, Lap-Fai Yu
ACM Transactions on Graphics (Proceeding of SIGGRAPH Asia 2021)
[Paper] [Supplementary Material] [Video] [Project]
| A Review on Virtual Reality Skill Training Applications|
Biao Xie, Huimin Liu, Rawan Alghofaili, Yongqi Zhang, Yeling Jiang, Flavio Destri Lobo, Changyang Li,
Wanwan Li, Haikun Huang, Mesut Akdere, Christos Mousas, Lap-Fai Yu
Frontiers in Virtual Reality 2021
| Learning Virtual Grasp with Failed Demonstrations via Bayesian Inverse Reinforcement Learning|
Xu Xie*, Changyang Li*, Chi Zhang, Yixin Zhu, Song-Chun Zhu
* indicates equal contribution
IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS) 2019
[Paper] [Video] [Project] [Code]
| Earthquake Safety Training through Virtual Drills|
Changyang Li, Wei Liang, Chris Quigley, Yibiao Zhao, Lap-Fai Yu
IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics (TVCG)
(Special Issue on IEEE Virtual Reality 2017)
[Paper] [Video] [Project]
| Joint Labelling and Segmentation for 3D Scanned Human Body|
Hanqing Wang, Changyang Li, Zikai Gao, Wei Liang
SIGGRAPH ASIA 2016 Workshop - Virtual Reality meets Physical Reality